Interested in joining the production team at Pressed?
Here’s an overview of what the Part Time Production Assistant does!
- Work 2-3 daytime shifts per week and 1-2 Saturdays per month.
- Assist with screenprinting production needs: prepare shirts for printing, assist with shirt printing, and fold / tag / inventory printed Pressed shirts.
- Assist with letterpress production needs: Fold, package, and inventory printed greeting cards and art prints.
- Assist with jewelry production needs: Assemble necklace chains, stamp and hammer metal, wire wrap beads, etc. In addition to jewelry production, the Production Assistant packages and inventories Pressed jewelry.
- Process new freight (inventory, tag, merchandise, and backstock new goods).
- Assist the front-of-house team as needed.
- Head-up the organization of backstock products for peak efficiency.
- Assist with the organization of all production areas and shipping areas.
Here are the most important skills and traits needed for this position:
- Excel in creative, detailed, hands-on work.
- Excel in project management.
- Enjoy repetitive tasks, and able to remain focused while doing repetitive tasks.
- Quality and efficiency minded.
- Attentive to details.
- Excel in adaptability and be ready to pivot based on store needs.
- Open-minded and ready to learn new skills.
- Enjoy working independently and with other team members.
- Excel in working with a team and supporting team members to reach common goals.
- Maintain a cheerful attitude in all interactions with team members and customers.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excited about helping to create quality, handmade, inspiring goods with words from Scriptures, quotes, and songs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE is needed in jewelry, apparel, or letterpress production! Training provided.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this position by printing and filling out our job application below!
Once you’ve printed it and filled it out, you can email it as an attachment to email@example.com or bring it into our Spencer, IA, Studio + Store at 319 Grand Ave.
The deadline to apply is SATURDAY, APRIL 10th, 2021.
We can’t wait to hear from you!